- Have a basic knowledge of the PMI project management knowledge areas.
- A graduate of Civil Engineering or Construction Technology and Management
with an experience of 3 to 5 years.
- Good understanding of research methodology Good understanding of design software.
- Bachelor's Experience: 3-5 years
- Manage design projects and related specific activities within given constraints of
time, budget and quality.
- Deliver a detailed project plan, WBS, and program for every project; assign
personnel, follow-up, and control.
- Select appropriate personnel for the work with immediate supervision of the
- Ensure the technical accuracy, quality of work and completeness of all projects.
- Maintain contact and coordination with outsourced engineer i.e., electrical,
structural, sanitary, BoQ, and contractors.
- Manage project documentation.
- Contribute through people management leadership of the company monitoring
the profitability of each project.
- Develop technical and financial proposal when necessary.
- Project activity planning, tracking, time frame management.
- Resource planning, labor, equipment, and material.
- Quality planning, quality target, assurance and flow up
- Risk planning potential risk, actions to mitigate
- Acceptance plan: Final document, give out and how to accept. Goal
achievement and cross check with the requirement. Document checklist and
- Communication management: Change order, variation tracking, report claims,
change management, issue register, job order, meeting minutes and report.
The project manager is integral to providing clear communication to a variety of
people within and outside of the organization.
- Coordinate and manage projects between creative head, design team,
technical staff, MEP and structural consultants, clients, contractors, site, site
supervisors and the management.
- Work in close relation with the head manager and account director to
determine how to best allocate the budget and project hours so that the project
- Mugo often has multiple design projects at a time. As a result, the project
manager must be capable of scheduling people's time and also
able to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Allocate work among team members and provide guidance regularly.
- Conduct periodic and post-project reviews to ensure the project is on track.
- Ensure all project documentation is updated and conveyed to relevant
stakeholders on time.
- Enforce and develop an integrated development plan representing an appropriate
level of detail.
- Salary scale is negotiable
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV and application letter quoting the job title on the email subject (Project Manager |Architectural Works) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th of July 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV/email